Friday, June 23, 2017

Meet the Design Team - Brenda Caldow and Candy Cheleppy

Meet Brenda Caldow!
I'm a married mum with two lovely boys who manage to keep my life very busy and happy. We live in country Victoria, Australia. I drive buses but mainly now just for our local primary school. Scrapping, card making, Beyond The Page and Mixed Media are my passion and my boys, mum, family and friends are my inspiration. You can find more of Brenda's work on her blog at

And introducing Candy Cheleppy
I am married to Laurie and have two lovely grown up children Tracy and Michael and daughter-in-law Phebe, And just have a beautiful gorgeous grand daughter Zarna Rose . I live in a little town called Emu Park in Central Queensland Australia. I have been scrapbooking, card making and Off the page projects for over 17 years now and also mixed media and I still don't get enough time to do all I need to do.  You can find more of Candy's work on her blog at http://cchelepy.blogspot.com/

Be sure to leave some love below for these beautiful ladies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment