Monday, August 10, 2015

Turtle Soup always has something to share to inspire you to play along

We have a great card sketch to work with!

This is what Tracy has to share with you.

Image

Here's what I came up with:

Image

First of all I used a stencil and inked the background. Then I spread some texture paste on the left side, dragged my scraper tool through it and then inked it lightly with black ink. The squiggly circle is a new die that I was dying to try out.

You have til the end of the month to play along. Post your project in the gallery and then link back to this thread.  Here  is the link: http://www.turtlesoup.scrappingturtle.com/viewtopic.php?t=17583

1 comment:

  1. This is so very pretty. I love the honeycomb background paired with the sketch and image - great combination.

    ReplyDelete